Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Tracking Sales For Managers

Hi! this is in continuation of my previous blog

In this blog, I'll be speaking of ways managers can start tracking sales instead of getting lost in sales. I do realise it is difficult to be in touch with everyone on the field every day to help with this there are many tools such as TrackSquad. I have used many other tools also but this one was the most helpful for me. This allowed to send field people on routes or to meet specific clients, it showed me the location of clients and the live location of the people in the field in addition to that the field people were forced to visit the clients/shops as TrackSquad required them to get an OTP from the client to complete the task they had created or was assigned to them this gave me the assurence that they were actually working and not just whilling away their time, it allowed me to customise the fields so I can ask them to fill whatever important information I needed them to collect from the client so I can have a look at it whenever I want and take an action on that specific case as needed this ensured no data was lost or the person in the field does not forget to tell something important due to forgetfulness as we are all human and forget a log of things by the end of the day, at the end of the day u can get reports on your WhatsApp also through Tracksqaud about what happened the whole day this made my life easier and saved on a lot of time as well. TrackSquad helped me get more work out of everyone in the field and it even made me more productive. I felt the pricing of the application was also very reasonable and was totally worth every buck I spent! There is more this Application offers for managers that I will write in the next blog.





Image result for tracking your people

This will make your life more productive and easier at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment