Monday, March 16, 2020

Introduction To Tracking Sales

Hi! I have been in sales and management for many years now and just thought of sharing the knowledge I have gathered through the years about tracking sales through this Blog.

Just to get started. I have learnt through the years sales is the easiest place a person can get lost. Once a person gets lost in the field of sales it's very hard to keep a track. Each one of us who has or wants to get into sales must know in sales if you are outside the office you might think that the manager does not know what you are doing or if you are going to the client's office or not. That is true your manger does not know where you are and you can end up doing what u want to do but in this, you will only lose track of your career and sales. For managers who are not able to speak there sales officers/people every day once or twice due to any reason is getting lost. even when a single day is lost of talking its losing sales and data that becomes very hard to track. In the starting, I got lost a lot myself also but now since a few years, I have been able to track my sales with the right tools in hand. In the coming few blogs I am going to talk about how not to get lost but start tracking your sales and how its become easier in today's day and age.


In the end, I want to leave you thinking about one question are you lost in sales or Tracking sales?


New Blog

https://tracksquad.blogspot.com/2020/03/tracking-sales-for-managers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment