Monday, March 23, 2020

Tracking Sales During Coronavirus

Hi in this blog I am not only going to talk about how managers can track sales better but also a bit about the pandemic that is upon us.


I know most of us already know how scary and dangerous Coronavirus is for all of us and with the number of deaths increasing day by day, more and more cities are going under lockdown. In this situation, I think it's very important we stay indoors in our houses and stop meeting people from outside to stay safe and keep our beloved ones safe from the virus🦠.






















Coming back to tracking sales managers can track their sales team's calls by seeing who all they have been calling and for how long from TrackSqaud and I think seeing the situation right now and in the coming couple of months it's going to become very important to ensure that people who are working from their home are still being productive. I myself find this the most important feature right now as work from home has already started in many parts of many countries where the sales team is working. Another feature of TrackSquad enables all the salespeople to upload all their travel bills every day directly on Tracksquad that helps me manage their expenses better. Don't worry even if your house doesn't get high network TrackSquad works with low internet speeds also. I find this application worth every penny. Hopefully, you will too.

My new blog is a continuation of this blog. To continue reading please click on the link below
Getting ready for sales after lockdown

If you have any questions please leave it in the comments below. Would love to be of help to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment